I ran home and hurriedly went about cooking thinking to myself, what have I done! My apartment is a mess, it's super small, and I don't have enough seating for the ENTIRE WARD to come to my house. I may have ran back to the church and "borrowed" some chairs and raided the closet to get plates/cups/forks/napkins. Don't worry, I'm planning on returning everything tomorrow :)
Luckily only 5 people showed up so we had plenty of room. But then again I was a little disappointed because I cooked A LOT and so did my friend. Oh well. Now I have really good leftovers for the week, which is good because I may have emptied my fridge cooking. And I really wanted to make a flag cake, so that I could be patriotic, and you can't really make a flag cake at any other time. Well I guess on flag day. And it actually turned out:
I'm not gonna lie. I had to google the American Flag so I knew where the placement of the lines and stars were and whether it started with red or white. BUT I did know that there were 13 stripes and 50 stars. Happy 4th of July!

No comments:
Post a Comment