I got up this morning and ran 2 miles. That felt good. Sunday is my day off so I'm always chomping at the bit to get back in the gym and going again. There wasn't any room at the stretching area afterwards so I went into the room with the scale.. and I caved.. I know. I told myself I wasn't going to weigh in until measurements day. Oh well. It was a good number and I was totally pleased with it. Now not to over anaylze it and hold out until the real weigh in day.
This is my plan for this week
Today - AM Run (2 miles)
PM - Lift (legs)
Tuesday - BootCamp
Wednesday - AM Run (2 miles)
PM BodyPump
Thursday - Training session
Friday - AM Run (2 miles)
PM Full Body Circuit
Saturday - BootCamp
Besides that, I have two goals for this week: Document what I eat 5/7 days and fold and put away my laundry!!

2 comments:
Do you do three squares a day, or more of the multiple mini meals? I was thinking the other day that doing the 80/20 rule with clean eating means you can blow three meals a week. That sounds super generous, and yet still should show results.
I usually do 3 smaller meals and 2 snacks. The 80/20 rule works really well and then you don't go crazy! I just need be better at doing the 80/20 and not the 50/50
Post a Comment