Two Saturdays ago I went down to watch the BYU game at G&Gs. Afterwards, Katelyn and I went and saw "I am number four". It was really good, so good we decided we needed to read the book. We just had to find it first. We headed to walmart, but they didn't have it. So we went to barnes and noble. I'm about 1/2 through and I gotta say they stick pretty close to the book. After we hung out at B&N we stopped over at Mimi's Cafe for dinner. Katelyn enjoyed a bowl of french onion soup (what crazy college kid likes french onion soup???) and I had the corn chowder. It was an awesome night. I love spending time with Katelyn, she keeps me feeling young.



This last Saturday I got to spend time up with Elyse and Isaac while Brandon was at the 3A Boys Basketball State Championships (GO WASPS!!) Elyse and I had really good Cesar salads and watched the game on TV. Oh and Isaac kept us entertained as well. He is getting SO big!


I love having family so close!
No comments:
Post a Comment