So I start my new job on Monday. My official new title will be Education Project Coordinator for the Institute for Healthcare Delivery Research. "The vision of the Institute for Health Care Delivery Research is to improve quality and reduce the cost of health care services by providing technical support and education for clinical research and process management within the Intermountain Healthcare system." We host a number of different conferences throughout the early, for Intermountain employees as well as outside physicians, CEOs, and other executives. I'll be helping coordinate those conferences, register attendees, set-ups, arrange accommodations, prepare conference info, and support the department. I'll also have my own conference that I'll be in charge of that is held at our Dixie Regional Hospital in St. George (I get to go on a business trip). The best part I think is that I'll be working here:

(16th floor of the brown building at your left)
I'm going to miss a lot of people that I work with, but I'm really excited for this new adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment