Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

August 3, 2011

Random thoughts

I decided that it would be better to post here then to update my status on facebook every 30 minutes.. cause work is SO busy today (consider that sarcasm font)

We had a retirement party this afternoon for one of our secuity guards. That's two things that probably shouldn't be in the same sentence (security guard and retirement). Actually, if I saw any of our security guards in street clothes I would never guess that they're security guards. Now I'm not saying that I'm super athletic and could out run them, heaven knows that, but part of me thinks that security guards should be in good health/shape. Maybe they're "intelligence security guards" (I doubt it). Maybe I should start running stairs.

Current Security Guard (not exactly)



What would get me to work on time (and probably make me feel a little safer)

No comments: