Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

August 17, 2012

New clothes

I currently have 4 fully stuffed garbage bags and a nicely sized pile of clothes (as pictured below) of clothes that no longer fit me. It is a shame to see these good clothes go, but I'm excited to "restock". Shopping with my sisters is even more fun, if you can imagine that!



My closet was definitely depleted once I went through and cleared everything out that no longer fit me. Granted I did have some clothes in a basket that needed put away as well, but what a sad sight!


My amazing sister had a friend who moved out of country. She was getting rid of some clothes and my sister snatched them up for me! I didn't have any idea how much she actually had, but we can safely say I will be sufficiently clothed for the next while. My sister brought 2 huge FAO Schwartz bags to my parents' house. Think of the Ikea bags, but I would say they're even a little bigger than that. I had my own mini fashion show with all of my sisters! The clothes ranged from 14-18 so I definitely have some room to shrink ;). It's nice to have options again.

Plus the dresser is pretty full as well.. and I still have a bag that my sister took with her because it wouldn't fit in my luggage! Now, what to do with the clothes that don't fit? They're mostly in really good shape, good quality, etc. I was thinking about selling them on KSL.com.. $50 per garbage bag.. my mom said to try consignment instead, maybe I would get more money. I can also donate them, but I kind of need the funds as well. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Cath said...

Clothes are hard to make much money off. You could try ksl, or maybe a garage sale?