This week was weigh in. It didn't go as well as I had thought. I walked into the gym not feeling skinny at all. I know. I hate that. Anyways, I was down another 5 pounds for the month of November. I guess that's good with the holidays and slowing down as I get closer to my goal weight. I'm not a fan of making excuses, but you gotta do what makes it easier for you to sleep at night. I'm doing the same work outs as before. It really comes down to my diet, which I'm trying to work on on a regular basis. I have some ideas, now to put those into action. I did go down in inches throughout and I'm starting to "even out". My left side has always been bigger than my right side (because I'm left handed). I think there's only a 1/2" difference now on most measurements. And really. I can't complain. The fact that I'm still consistantly losing weight and inches is a blessing.
I didn't go to BodyPump on Wednesday because I stayed home sick all day. I was threatened by a few people if I did show up. I laid in bed thinking that my muscles were already in atrophy and I threw a little fit. Sometimes we get a little crazy here. I probably shouldn't have gone yesterday, but... I did. If and when I get the skin removal surgery I may die just a bit when I'm not allowed to do any exercise at all for 2-4 weeks.
One of the newer trainers was asked if he worked with me. He responded with, "Who's Erin". Matt said he just shook his head and thought to himself, "You can't work here and not know who Erin is." That was nice to hear. I'm going to work on updating my training success story for the board. I told them I'm going to wait until I'm at 150# lost (which could be some time in January.. or June depending on how Christmas goes).
Oh and I'm letting go of my past life this weekend. Stay tuned. Now that I've posted it on here, I may actually follow through.
Thank you to everyone for your continued support, love, and encouragement.

2 comments:
Letting go of your past life? I am intrigued...
It was getting rid of my clothes. I'll have to post the pictures.
Post a Comment