Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

June 23, 2010

I think I survived

well I guess it's not that bad..

This is my morning. Huge swollen eye from a semi-infected stye (pretty picture), now having to wear glasses and no makeup. New haircut, different, not sure how to style it and it was just kind of off. And I'm a girl (hint). I walk in to work and the first thing I hear is, "Erin, What did you do to your hair, it WAS so cute!" I may have died a little. Anyway.. after everyone making a fuss of my hair I ran over to Sara's hair school for her to restyle it. It's only a few blocks away from my office. She did a great job and added a nice little scalp massage. Everyone at the school said it was super cute. Went back to work and still got grief. So I'm feeling ugly all day, not the best thing.

And then I came home, watched a little SYTYCD, ate my "skinny cow" ice cream and am now listening to Michael Buble, which just makes everything better. Don't worry, I have Confetti Frosting in the fridge for tomorrow, just in case.

1 comment:

me said...

Don't listen to the haters. You look super cute. :)