Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

June 5, 2010

Really Really Good Pancakes

I saw this recipe and I was a little skeptical. I decided to give it a try.

1/2 Cup Cottage cheese
1/2 cup oatmeal (not cooks, just the regular oats)
4 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla

Blend all ingredients in blender.
Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook just like “silver dollar” pancakes—a few small ones at a time.. (except I did 5 big ones) I substituted 2 whole eggs instead of the whites and added a dash of cinnamon. I sprinkled the tops with powdered sugar and ate 'em right up.
This recipe is one serving..
this is with the 4 egg whites and doesn't include any toppings..
Calories 344; Total Fat 7.5 grams; Cholesterol 15 milligrams; Sodium 646
milligrams; Carbohydrate 31.4 grams; Fiber 4 grams; Protein 34 grams

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'll have to try those. They sound interesting. :)