Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

June 19, 2010

So far so good..

This has probably been one of my better weekends (again, so far).
Last night I got to go grocery shopping! haha. I have this sick obsession with it. I tend to follow after my dad and just go up and down each aisle, getting the things that I need, plus a few other things that look good.
After coming home and putting everything away I crawled into my bed and read a few chapters before falling asleep.
I was greeted this morning with blue skies, sunbeams, and the cutest text from my sister that had a video of my 10 month old nephew laughing as she tickled him. I believe that just the text could bring about world peace. seriously. I stayed in bed and finished my book. After that I decided it would probably be a good idea to get ready for the day. I wasn't rushed trying to make it anywhere, just took my time and enjoyed it. I even got to wear jeans.
I decided it was time to get a new bedspread. I've had this one for almost two years, and to be honest I was never a fan of it. What better place to get a new bedspread than Ikea. So I made my way down to the store of the Swedes and carefully picked out a duvet cover to fit my needs. I actually just got a plan white one, but opted for the soft, green sheets to add a little color punch. I was originally planning on doing a hot pink cover, but they didn't have it in stock. Now to just wash everything and trade the old for the new.. pictures pending.
On my way home I made a little detour to the closest in 'n out and enjoyed the animal style double double with fries and a shake. yum.
And then, to top it all off I headed over to the Salt Lake Temple and participated in an endowment session. I love the Temple. I love the immediate peace you feel just by crossing the threshold. I ran in to E & C outside and we caught up between the lights. Great seeing them again.
Now it's off to bake some cookies and then crawl into my new bed with another good book.
here's looking to tomorrow.

How was your weekend? Did you do anything super fun? What else do you think could bring about world peace.

2 comments:

the coltons said...

can't wait to see the pics of the new bedding!!! i live for this stuff :)

Erin said...

funny enough, I came home and took a look at my roommate's bedding.. she has the same color scheme. I knew it looked familiar!