I was commiserating to my mom about having to make all these grown-up choices that I don't want to do. I told her how I just want to find the one job, in the place where I'll have the opportunity to find "the one". I told her to ask this man, also known as my Dad, if he had any insight on what I should do, where I should go. Instead of asking these exact words she told my dad that I was looking for my treasure chest and to see if he knew where it might be. My dad said, "If I knew where it was I would send you a ticket for you to go and get it." Tears may have made an appearance.
Thanks Dad! I love you! (and Mom for listening to me go ON and ON)

2 comments:
You have great parents. :)
Good luck with the choices. When I was deciding where to go to school and where to work and stuff, it was comforting to think that as long as I really tried to do what I thought God was directing me toward, He'd bless me even if I got it wrong.
so cute. miss you!
Post a Comment