Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

May 13, 2011

Themed Dinner parties

Two weeks ago we had a childhood throwback dinner to include - capri suns, kool aid squeezits, pudding cups, grilled cheese sandwiches, pb&j sandwiches (both cut in squares and triangles), macaroni & cheese and hot dogs. This was accompanied by a viewing of Goonies, except I forgot I didn't own Goonies so we watch HP7 instead.. which isn't really childhood, but kind of makes you feel like a kid right?

This last Sunday we had Pride and Prejudice and Tea and Crumpets night (minus the crumpets). We enjoyed cucumber sandwiches, a variety of teas with tea cups (i found a complete cup and saucer set at DI), Orange/Cranberry cookies, pastry cheese puffs, fruit, and an assortment of british goodies from the market.

In the upcoming weeks I think we'll do the Rocky II and spaghetti night. Any other suggestions?

No comments: