So I like to throw parties. I haven't had one in a long time, but I felt that the 1 year anniversary of me starting this new life was a good reason behind the madness. I am so blessed to have so many people in my life who have been so extremely supportive throughout my life, but especially this past year. It was fun having friends from the gym, my sisters, and friends who have been there throughout my life. What an amazing night.
![]() |
| I saved my "beginning" pants. I can fit both of my into one of the pant legs. I wanted to get me and Stacey into the pants, but it didn't work this time around. Maybe for my 2 year anniversary |
So there you have it. A party for me that wasn't on my birthday. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful and amazing people in my life. The support and encouragement I have received from so many of you have truly made this journey easier. It's hard for me to see the progress on a regular basis, but your comments here and on facebook remind me of all the hard work I have put into this new life. I don't accept compliments very well, it's something I've never been good at doing, but I really do appreciate them. (not fishing for compliments, just stating the truth) I am beyond impressed by those who make these kind of life changes without any support in their lives. Here's to another fabulous year!




No comments:
Post a Comment