Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

March 12, 2010

guilty pleasures and other random things you probably didn't know about me

I watch sports center.. and like it

I love Pride and Prejudice (the movie, with Keira Knightley). I love it for it's own individualness (a word according to Erin). I may have it memorized. It trumps all other movies in my collection

I can be a big flirt if I want to be. And you'll know when that time is.

Speaking of my movie collection, I own all of the Rockys, and Gilmore Girls :)

I am a closet (to an extent) Twilight nerd. But I'm in recovery. I can't tell you how many times I have read the books and watched the first movie, but I want you to know that I've only seen New moon once since it's release in November. I think that's a big deal.

I like music. And I like a lot of different genres. I have music ranging from garth brooks to Tupak Shakur, from Luciano Pavoratti to Lady Gaga. It's serious

I hate making decisions because I'm afraid to fail and I don't want to blame myself for that failure

I have a hard time keeping friends after they move or I move. I blame in on my dad being in the army growing up and moving all the time. I've realized that it's probably not a good thing and I'm working on it.

I don't have a professional 5-year plan and I don't want one. I want to be a stay at home mom.

I make up numbers when I'm telling stories to make the story sound better.. 800??. I mean 3..


I think that's enough for now..

3 comments:

the coltons said...

espn? really??? :)

Erin said...

really :)

Lilianne said...

Oh, I totally do that last thing. I always exaggerate numbers! Ha! Love this list. You're awesome.