Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

March 16, 2010

True to form

So today I was sitting at my desk (trying to eat lunch) when I was told there was someone there to see me. When I went out to introduce myself the guy kind of was taken aback. Of course, you say, it's because you're so gorgeous! I know, I know. The guy said that when the person at the front desk (male Aaron) told him he would let me (girl Erin) know that he was expecting, and I quote "Someone like him". And then he kind of got flustered trying to explain himself and what not. It was kind of entertaining and still a little bit annoying. Seriously? You just needed me to open the door to the boiler.. and you've been here before. I've helped you twice in the last 3 months. Oh well. life goes on. Thanks Mom and dad.

No comments: