Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

March 8, 2010

lists

Things I am not fond of..
- Driving behind people who fluctuate their speeds.. cruising along at 75 and then all of the sudden they feel they need to do 60, then back up to 71 and back down to oh, maybe 62. That's why they invented cruise control.

- Leaving work sick, but feeling somehow like I'm lying or faking. Thanks.

- Neighbors that wake me up in the middle of the night.

- Having to leave my bed in the morning.

- Going to a store in order to purchase an item of craving and the store not carrying said item.

I had more to add, but my head is a little foggy at present time.

Things that I'm very fond of..
- Spending lazy weekends with my sisters, brother-in-law, and cousin

- Hearing my grandma say words in conversation that didn't use to mean what they mean now.

- Laughing uncontrollably at said conversations

- Knowing that no matter happens in life my family will be there to support through it all.

No comments: