posting those monthly body shots.. like reverse pregnancy pictures, but for a more extended time. Would you guys be interested? I may just do it for me too, to personally keep track of my progress.
Tonight was a good cardio night, a full 60 minutes on the elliptical. I kept it at a level 1, but increased my speed a full 5 rpms (65). Is it just me or do the first 20 minutes just suck rocks. Once I get to my half way mark I'm good to go the rest of the time. It's just pushing myself to get to that point. I did 15 leg lifts (lifting both legs to a 45 degree angle and back down) without having to stop. That's a milestone for me. I almost did the other core workouts without having to stop too. One day at a time. Matt told me I needed to start putting the lunges in my own workouts so we can build up to walking lunges. and by we I mean me. But I'm okay with that. It's all about progress, even if I don't particularly like how I'm getting there.
I bought a pair of pants at the beginning of this adventure and I couldn't button them. Now I can button them and sit in them too. I might even wear them to work one of these days.
I love getting random things in the mail! Feel free to send me presents :)
Both of the interns at work said they were going to be out of the office the day after thanksgiving, which I don't think they've actually had approved. So if the bosses decide someone needs to answer the phones, guess who that someone is going to be? Yup, I'm that cool.
My friends are getting married on Saturday and I'm in the wedding party. I'm super excited to have something to do at the wedding/reception besides just standing there.

2 comments:
Duh, of course we're interested!
^ what cathie said.
oh and email me your address so i can try and send you something! fun fun!
Post a Comment