Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

November 4, 2011

Picture Proof

These aren't the best pictures in the world.. but you know how people always say that you can see the weight loss in your face.. well here ya go

This is the beginning of August (I think). I just got my laptop and I was really happy



This is tonight. I'm all ready for bed (aka wet hair, no makeup, glasses) but it proves a point





one of these days I'll be brave enough to do a full body shot photo journal - like a reverse pregnancy.. we'll see

6 comments:

The Alma Oliphants said...

Your is not just thinner, it has a healthy glow! You look great! I'm so proud of you!

The Alma Oliphants said...

*Your face is

Lilianne said...

Hot, hot, hot!!!! So proud of you Erin!!! And I agree. you've got a healthy glow. You've always been so beautiful and sassy - but you're now just THAT much more sassy!! xoxo

Lilianne said...

...and of course, you've always been beautiful!

Sarah said...

Ereeen, you look Ahhhhmazing! I know you feel it, but I really hope you see it too! Yay for healthy living!!! You wanna send some mojo down south? I need a kick in the butt right about now. *grin*

Erin said...

Thanks guys! Lili, I don't think I need any more sass.. I'm trying to keep the sass that I already have under control. I think the healthy glow is the terrible lighting in our living room.
Jenny I can't wait to start training and running 5k's with you! It's going to be awesome. I think if I can bike 17 miles now I should be able to slowly jog 3.. I should get going on that.
Sarah - Here comes the mojo.. Catch! I feel it and it feels wonderful, really.