My friend Sarah (holler) taught me how to make my own granola bars. You can add WHATEVER you want.. well to a certain extent. When we first made them I added cashews, oats, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. Today I decided to step outside the granola bar box.
Enter Granola Bars:
These tasty treats have strawberried cranberries (nothing like the strawberried peanut butter m&ms, which is a whole 'notha story), white chocolate chips, toasted peanuts, coconut and the oats, wheat germ and flaxseed powder to even it out. Ah-mazing. And they're so cheap to make, but you HAVE to visit the bulk foods at Winco for the full experience. Just spread them out on a pan, let them cool and then you get to wrap them individually in plastic wrap and they're an instant quick grab and go treat!
stay tuned as we visit the 1st time try vegetable lasagna and the best banana bread ever!

1 comment:
Ooh ooh, I love shout outs! Holla! :)
Post a Comment