After decorating the bags we had BOXES of valentines for people to choose from. And then they could be brave and put them in the bags of everyone there or put it in the amazing box that I decorated (because I wanted to decorate a box) and then they would be anonymously delivered.
Yes, that would be the amazing box!
We also had sugar cookies to decorate and played a few games. It turned out to be a good night. Not too stressful, and still had an enjoyable night.
Which all brings me back to my original thought.. remember back in the day when you sit with all of your valentines and the class list and designate certain valentines to certain people. Like the really I love you cheesy ones you made darn sure nose picker Ned didn't get it. And you really wanted to give it to Babealicious Brad, but you didn't know if he felt the same way and you didn't want things to get awkward. now I know this wasn't me because a group of us girls had the same discussion that night as we were picking out the "right" valentines to give to the guys in the ward. Trust, you need to be very cautious with ANY outside form of affection because you just don't know how any of them will take it. But it's totally vice versa. I remember totally reading into the ones that I got in elementary school and trying to find any clues that may be hidden in a pre-typed mass produced card. I guess we don't grow out of everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment