Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

February 3, 2010

I may be going a little crazy

I've come to the conclusion that I shouldn't watch intense TV shows on DVD format (I tend to watch many episodes consecutively). I recently rewatched the first 3 seasons of Alias. For a few days I was walking around my work area wonder which of my colleagues were double agents. Actually, if you know the inside story there could actually be double agents.. but not for the KGB :)
Another example of my craziness, I'm currently watching band of brothers (Love band of brothers). I was sitting here at my desk (at home) minding my own business and I heard a helicopter overhead. Me, being the crazy person that I am, instantly thought "I've gotta find cover!" What should I watch next? haha

I'm in search of a treadmill. any leads?

1 comment:

Cath said...

Pushing Daisies!