Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

April 29, 2010

Random musings of a not yet clinically-diagnosed crazy woman

I get these great ideas on what to blog about and then I forget what they are or run out of time. So here are a few things that are going on in the wonderful world of Erin.

- I'm still the activities chair in my ward, going on 15 months, but really, who's counting (I am). I figure I haven't learned what I'm supposed to learn yet. Actually when I told someone that the other day they suggested that maybe I was there for someone else. Who knows (we all know who really does). So we'll just wait and see. I have May, June, August, and October planned. Any suggestions for July or September?

- I've joined the Chuck-wagon. My friends and family have been raving about how great it is. I watched the first season this week (made during writer's strike, only 13 episodes) and can't wait to get started on the second. My roommate thinks I may be a little crazy, but let's face it, who isn't.

- I'm starting to collect more books and movies, which is causing a problem because I haven't read/watched a lot of the ones that I already own. Oh well, time for a new bookshelf.

- Speaking of movies. I watched the Young Victoria this weekend, twice. It was SO good. I highly recommend it. I also watched The Duchess, not impressed.

- I supposedly started weight watchers this week. I was supposed to start with my roommate, but I haven't been keeping track. I kind of feel like I'm cheating (oh I am). Maybe I'll start again on Monday. Going along with that.. why do people wait until Monday to start diets? Aren't Mondays bad enough?

and finally

WHY IS IT SNOWING THIS LATE IN THE YEAR!! COME ON SPRING!!

1 comment:

Cath said...

Pioneer Day barbecue!

Have you mentioned to Bishop that you've been in over a year? Typically they let committee chairs go after about a year.