So this week I had some very memorable dreams. Seeing how it's Saturday night and I still remember them very vividly says something. I wanted to post on Wednesday, but as you can tell in the earlier post, I was busy being seduced by Michael Buble.
Anyway, I'm a little fuzzy on the day, but I had a dream where I was asked to be in the Days of '47 Parade here in Salt Lake City. What a great honor! I was assigned to drive one of the big horse and carriage do-dads which consisted of 4 amazingly beautiful black horses bridled in black leather and silver/chrome and an elegant closed carriage of sorts.

So kind of like this but with 4 black horses and a bigger wagon part, closed of course.
I ended up inside the Capitol and for some reason was taking the horses and carriage up a grand staircase, which had turned into more of a ramp. I was honestly thinking to myself that this wasn't right and should probably turn around and take the carriage back to where it was supposed to go. When we reached the 2nd floor I turned around to take the carriage back down, but the ramp had turned back into stairs. I knew that this wasn't going to go as smoothly as planned. After a few steps the carriage lost its balance and fell over, only to expel what I was actually carrying in the closed carriage.. the coffins of all the Presidents of the church. The casket of John Taylor had opened up in the fall and his corpse was strewn on the floor (it was gross, just weird). My Grandma had shown up and I expressed my concern of getting the corpse back into the coffin. She said all we needed to do was pray. This we did and as if we had just pressed rewind the body was back in the coffin. My grandma simply stated, "Now we know that prayers are answered". I then woke up. Yes, I know.. strange, but you promised!

No comments:
Post a Comment