
Why would you not want to touch this man?
Warning: The term "amazing" will be extremely overused during the following post:
Okay.. where to start.. I didn't bring my camera because I was afraid they would confiscate it. It's happened before (not to me, but someone I was with). So I'm waiting for my friends to post their pictures so I can steal them (Hint Hint Karlie, Mal, and Tiffanie)
Forget the back story. I've had tickets to MB's show for a few months now. I'm kind of surprised I didn't make a count down chain to go along with all the excitement. Wednesday night was the night of nights. I took on the role of planner for the night. We had planned to go to dinner beforehand. Silly me told everyone Fashion Place Mall instead of Valley Fair Mall.. oh well, we can't all be perfect. After dinner, horrible traffic (it took us at least 45 minutes to go maybe a mile), illegal parking (not my doing), and the wrong tickets (stupid ticketmaster) it was time to enjoy.
Michael Buble is amazing. He came out singing Cry Me a River, which was my first favorite song off his new album. It's basically amazing. Check it out now (or after you're done reading). He said that when he started out he didn't want to do concerts because they were boring. He wanted to do a show. A show he did indeed. I loved singing and dancing to all of his songs. It was amazing how strong he sang, the emotion that he felt while he sang (he noticeably got choked up on a few occasions and wiped tears away), and the connection he had with all 10,000+ concertgoers.
About halfway through he started singing Stardust (off his new cd). The girls next to me started screaming and informed me that he was heading our way.. I must of lost consciousness for a split second. Lucky for us we had aisle seats. As he walked by I grazed his arm and then immediately turned to my friend and screamed like a 12-yr old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. He then went to a small platform stage 3 feet away from me where he sang a few more songs. I may have died. He sang a mix of his new songs as well as previous hits.
All in all it was 2 hours of sheer bliss and amazingness. It was all worth it. I would have gone the next night if he was still in town. Seriously, if you ever get a chance to go to his concert do it! And invite me! It was 2 hours of heaven on earth.

1 comment:
I saw him a few years ago in Arizona. The man puts on a good show!
Post a Comment