
There was no way I was going to be able to not eat all of them in one sitting. In fact, I'm pretty impressed I only had one. I decided to share the wealth. I cut them up and had people come and get whatever they wanted. Otherwise I was really going to eat them all. I was actually sick to my stomach on Monday thinking of them sitting at my house. I "accidentally" ate one of them, plus 3 of my leftover cupcakes on Sunday. Some people that I invited couldn't come so they're coming tonight. After that I'm putting them down the disposal because I don't trust myself with them sitting in my garbage.. I know that's sad (and gross), but I gotta do what I gotta do.

I went to the gym last night. Did an amazing 30 minutes of cardio and it felt wonderful. Then Denise and I did the water aerobics class. I could have pushed myself a little harder, but it was dang fun.

I felt so lazy not going to the gym on Sunday. It was so crazy to me. I thought last night that once I lose all my weight I think I would make a great personal trainer. Maybe that's something I can look into. Add that on top of my AMAZING cooking skills and I'd be set. Thursday makes it 3 weeks. Isn't there a saying along the lines of if you do it consecutively for 21 days it becomes a habit? This is a habit that I don't mind having. Seriously. It's amazing. I feel better now then I can ever remember.

1 comment:
Erin!!!!! You are amazing!! I'm equal parts proud and jealous ;) keep it up!!!
Post a Comment