Today is my 3 week anniversary with 24 Hour Fitness. Go me! I was kind of shocked when I walked into the locker room to see a lady completely naked walking down the aisle. I didn't know we were living in Europe. Also after my workout there was another lady using the mirror etc to dye her hair. I didn't know that was what the mirrors/sinks were for. Hmm..
2 comments:
Erin - you're awesome. I'm impressed that you've been so consistent - you inspired me to go out and run last night. I'm still afraid of lifting weights, though. :)
I have been lifting weights with my trainer. There's a system at the gym (Hoist) that does their weights by number 1, 2, 3.. 1 is like 47 lbs, 2 is 63lbs, 3 is 74 lbs.. or something really random like that. I get frustrated when I have to go to #1 to complete my reps. By my trainer is awesome and reminds me that it's not about the weights, but the reps. As long as you're staying consistent and meeting the reps so that you are using your muscles then you're okay. Start out small. It's all about baby steps. Plus you don't want to cause any injury that will set you back. Thanks Catherine. I absolutely love it!
Post a Comment