Pictures to come, but I'm throwing away this piece of paper with what I had so I wanted to share the recipes with you.
Margarita Chicken Skewers (serves 12)
1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
1 10-ounce can frozen margarita mix, thawed
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 tbsp chicken seasoning
(I used the Jose Cuervo already made margarita mix, added 1/2 can of frozen limeade. I also added some salt)
Place the chicken, margarita mix, cilantro and chicken seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag, squeeze out the air and seal. Massage the bag to combine the ingredients. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour. I skewered them and then baked them in the oven at 425 for 15-20 minutes. The recipes tells you to grill them on medium. If you do this then you'll want to soak the skewers while the chicken is marinating. Then you grill them 1 to 2 minutes per side or until the meat is cooked through.
Stuffed mushrooms
24 Medium mushrooms
3 Tbsp butter
1 small onion, chopped
3 oz. cream cheese
3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 cup bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove stems from mushrooms. Chop enough stems to make 1 cup. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan. Brush mushroom cap tops with butter, place top side down in a shallow baking pan and brush undersides of caps. Heat remaining butter in same saucepan. dd chopped mushroom stems, onion and garlic and cook until tender. Stir in cream cheese, combining with fork if necessary. Add Parmesan cheese, parsley and bread crumbs. Mix thoroughly. Spoon about 1 tablespoon stuffing mixture into each mushroom cap. Bake until heated through (10-15 minutes).
Those were the main recipes. If you want more let me know. Like I said.. pictures to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment