Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

September 17, 2011

Investments

I've made a huge investment. Not on some up and coming new company. None of this trading cds for stock depending on the nasdq and s&p (I'm pretty impressed I know all those terms). I just bought a bunch of sessions with a personal trainer. He has practically killed me the last week working with him, but I really feel good, even in this short time. I definitely feel like this is a good decision for me. It cost more than my first car and I don't have any buyer's remorse. I'm going to be sore. I'm going to want to to quit, but I need to do it for me. I'm turning 30 next week. I don't want to be overweight and unhealthy the rest of my life. Nothing that I have done in the past has worked. I was never this committed. I'm going to have to keep reminding myself. I'm going to be working with him twice a week for the 4 months. I'm super excited. Here's to the next 30 healthy years.

2 comments:

Anita Baker said...

that's awesome erin. good job. if you work with him twice a week do an hour of cardio the other days. you'll lose weight in no time.

Erin said...

the plan is M-Sat, Tuesday and Thursday with him, Mon, Wed, Fri cardio (for a total of 3 hours/week) and Saturday I'm on my own to do training. I need to check with him and schedule the machines on Saturday. I'm comfortable doing them. And I'll have a really hard time doing push ups and lunges on my own - cause I don't like them one bit!