Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

April 2, 2012

Weekend Update..

Now if only we can get Seth Meyers.

So apparently weight doesn't matter. Nor does the time of day. Last night I put on my size 20 Gap denim trousers and they fit wonderfully. This morning they were actually a bit tighter. Also, I don't think I've lost any weight since I bought them (MAYBE 2 pounds, if that). They were unwearable when I purchased them and I washed them (dark denim not good for white legs, and by white I'm talking actual color, not race).

I took my "rest day" on Saturday. It had been a full 48 hours since I had stepped into the gym. Bonus, I didn't die! I am so afraid if I take a day off here or there that all of my weight will come back. I know this is crazy. I also believe that eating better/healthier will warrant greater results than going to the gym every day. Plus, you're body does actually need a break. Seeing how I kind of went with the "anything goes" mantra this weekend, I was pleasantly surprised to see myself at the starting weight from last week. I'm still planning on this week being stellar and hopefully we'll have a party next week :)

No comments: