Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

July 9, 2012

A perfect day of eating!

I finally made it below my calories!!! I track my food on myfitnesspal.com. With my current weight  weight loss goal it has me at 1460 calories a day. I'm also working towards having those calories come from a certain amount of carbs (50%, 183 grams) fat (15% or 24 grams) and protein (35% or 128 grams). This makes it a little harder, but you can go in to myfitnesspal and adjust the goals. They calculate the totals for you. The only thing that I would change about this day is that I didn't start eating until 10:00am (we had a meeting and I was unable to eat before I got to work).

So here you go..
Breakfast
3/4 Cup prepared Steel Cut Oats
1/4 cup Diamond Breeze Almond Milk - original
2/3 cup blueberries
275 Calories  56g carbs  4g fat  10g protein

Snack
Chobani 0% Raspberry Yogurt
140 Calories  20g carbs  0g fat   14 g protein

Lunch
4 oz chicken breast
1tbsp Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
3/4 cup brown rice
1 Laughing cow light Garlic and Herb wedge
310 calories  44g carbs  4g fat  27g protein

Snack
1 Medium Banana
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake
3 squares endangered species org. dark chocolate
318 calories    32g carbs   7g fat   31g protein


Dinner
8oz salmon
2 cups spinach sauteed in 1/2 tsp olive oil with 1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup 2% low fat cottage cheese
1 cup heirloom baby tomatoes
377 calories   15g carbs   9g fat   60g protein

if you want individual caloric breakdowns let me know (or brands). 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day! I just tried steel cut oats for the first time and they are super good. They take forever to cook though..do you cook them in advance and keep them in the fridge?

Erin said...

I cooked them on Sunday. It says 10-20 minutes, but I guess it depends on how much you make and what temperature you cook them on (I did low). It does take a while though. I just tried them for the first time this weekend. I saw another way of preparing them, overnight, in the fridge.. but I haven't tried that yet.