Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

September 20, 2012

Today's thank you's



Ala Jimmy Fallon, here are some of my "thank yous" for the day

Thank you grass allergies. I used anti-itch cream on my legs this morning, instead of lotion. two birds, one stone.

Thank you red light on 400 south for keeping me humble. No one should ever make all green lights on the way to work.

Thank you heel for reminding me that I really don't want to be a pirate. Limping sucks.

Thank you random late night snacks. I really enjoyed those crazy dreams last night.

Thank you "hot cups" for not really keeping the hot items hot, but for thoroughly burning my hands.

Thank you office A/C (and home A/C while we're at it) for allowing me the opportunity to pretend I lived in the Arctic.

Thank you BootCamp, BodyPump and my own workout, for letting me live the term "dead arm"

What are you thank yous for the day?

1 comment:

Jessica L said...

Thank you to my job for slowly sucking the life out of me. It would be no fun if it happened all at once.

Thank you children for fighting with each other because then I didn't feel bad making you help me with the pulling of weeds in the front garden.

Thank you work meeting for taking place and supplying me with that extra Dr. Pepper that put my calorie intake over the limit for the day.