A few items of business before we go into detail. I hate the stairmaster. I don't know what it is, but I dread it. But I have felt that I've been in somewhat of a rut the last few weeks so I needed to change things up. I needed to get out of my own comfort zone and do things on my own, without a trainer standing there and telling me what to do.
See for yourself:
Warm up - 5 minutes Stairmaster (60steps/minute)
Round 1 - 3 sets of 15 rotation
Wall sit with a medicine ball (20lb, christianed "The Erin Ball") raise
![]() |
| Lift that up over your head. I'll admit, I didn't keep my arms straight the whole time. |
![]() |
| Anna needs to work on her wall sit (90 degrees there, champ!). 15 touches on each side. |
Leg lifts
3:00min Stairmaster (70spm/75spm/80spm)
| If you have to hold on to the machine you're going to fast. Slow down and work on your form. It also engages your core so you're burning more calories and not hurting your back being all hunched over. |
Bicep curls
Skull Crushers
Push-ups
Back extensions
![]() |
| First set: No weight, Second set: 10lb across chest (like picture), Third set: holding weight behind head |
![]() |
| First set: no weight, Second set: holding 25lb plate, touching ground, Third set: Holding 25lb plate and then touching opposite elbow and knee |
Sit ups
![]() |
| Each set holding a 10lb plate overhead |
Knee tucks
Jump rope
![]() |
| First/Second set: 50 jumps, Third set: 100, just to prove to myself that I could |
















2 comments:
Are you going to be a trainer? Awesome!!! This workout sounds killer!
I am! I just registered for a course. I should be registered and ready to go in the next few months. It was a pretty awesome workout, if I do say so myself.
Post a Comment