I made lemon souffle the other night. It was super tasty.. and super easy too! Just remember to use the actual beaters and not the wisk attachment. Light, fluffy and tasty too! This isn't the exact one, but it looked pretty similar.
I tried making a lemon souffle a few years ago, but didn't get the lemon mixture folded in thoroughly, and it ended up being this weird, eggy, occasionally lemony disaster. So good for you!
welcome erin! i'm so glad you finally started your own :) i'm adding you to my list right now and that lemon souffle - YUM!!! you are a professional :)
4 comments:
I vote yes on more of those. They were LOVELY. But that's just my vote...
I tried making a lemon souffle a few years ago, but didn't get the lemon mixture folded in thoroughly, and it ended up being this weird, eggy, occasionally lemony disaster. So good for you!
welcome erin! i'm so glad you finally started your own :) i'm adding you to my list right now and that lemon souffle - YUM!!! you are a professional :)
Hooray a blog! Love it. Keep 'em coming! So glad you joined the ranks! :-)
Post a Comment