Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

January 14, 2010

Things that I'm currently loving

Alias - I know. It has been off for a while now. Two Christmasas ago I "borrowed" the first 3 seasons from my parents and just started watching them. I love how positively evil Sloan is. I love the quick wips that Weiss dishes to Vaughn. I love the quirkiness of Marshall and the protection that Jack gives Sydney. Most of all I love that basically every episode has a scene of Sydney running down the hallway.

Paradise Bakery butternut squash bisque - It is to die for! If you haven't tried it get to your nearest cafe as soon as possible. It may even be gone now because it's a seasonal thing. They add this maple sour cream and toasted pumpkin seeds too! Yummy!

www.pandora.com - I forgot my iPod at work and the day was DRAGGING. For some reason I work better with music going. This website allows to you either put in the desired artist or song and then forms a station with that artist and similar artists and songs. I find new songs by artists that I love and I discover new artists to love. Try it today!

Trying new recipes - Every get sick of eating the same thing over and over again? During Christmas I was looking through a few magazines and found some amazing recipes. I've tried a few and have really loved them (lemon souffle anyone). I also like sporadically adding ingredients to the basic recipes that I usually do. Basically I just love to cook

My bed - granted it's not the best bed in the world, but I love hopping into it every night and burying myself in the blankets. I hate getting out of it in the morning. I'm still trying to figure out if that's due to the bed itself, it being really cold in my house or not wanting to go to work. Probably a little bit of each.

What are you loving? Is there a music artist that you would recommend? A restaurant? Recipe? TV Show? Let me know!

No comments: