Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

January 28, 2010

a few things to discuss

I've been having these thoughts in my head the last few days so I thought I'd share with ya'll.
A- I know I have probably done this before, but if you're on the phone and there's another call coming through, shouldn't you just let that call go to voicemail? I called a lady today and started talking to her and then stopped me in the middle of my sentence to inform me that she had someone else on the other line and immediately hung up. I get that if you were expecting their phone call that would be fine.. but in most any other occasion I think we should just let it go to voicemail. What say ye?

B- Why is it that most individuals that work for car lock-out services look like ex-cons. maybe I'm over generalizing, but it's been my experience that I get very uncomfortable watching these men break into my car. This last time the guy had hair half way down his back with a black knit hat, bad teeth and long dirty nails. can we say uncomfortable one more time.

And with that I'll end on a good note.
C- I love USAA. Not only are their rates awesome, I can do a lot through them. Each time I have called roadside assistance (not often, maybe once every couple of years) the first question after verifying my identity is, "Are you in a safe location?". I love it. It makes me feel like someone cares! And yesterday when I called to cancel my lock out request through an automated service I received a phone call from a live person in less than 1 minute asking if I was still safe and if I really meant to cancel the service. How great is that?! Go USAA. I wish everyone could have USAA. Thanks dad!

It is now 11:00pm and I am going to bed. It's sad to say, but this is the earliest I can remember me going to bed in a long time. Good night!

2 comments:

Cath said...

I hate losing the call waiting faceoff! If you're expecting a call, warn them up front. "I'm expecting a call, so I may have to cut this short." The worst, though, is when someone calls me and then clicks over or puts me on hold. THEY called ME! Talk about rude!

the coltons said...

i also love usaa! we even do our banking with them which is amazing. as for the incoming call issue, it should totally go to voicemail! people are so insensitive sometimes!