Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

October 2, 2011

I might be a little crazy

I was watching the biggest loser this weekend. Those trainers kind of scare me, but man, that new trainer guy is HOT. For reals. I was thinking of my last few trainer sessions where I kind of took it easy. I didn't push myself as hard as I could. That's probably why I'm not getting the best results. I've renewed my desire and commitment. I'm even contemplating to text my trainer to let him know he can push me a little harder on Tuesday.. and I'm not going to wuss out. That kind of scares me, but I think my body needs it. I'm not really sore after my workouts and I catch my breath pretty quickly. I guess we'll see how it goes. I also need to work on my eating. Thursday and Friday I skipped breakfast all together. My calorie intake has been pretty low, but my calorie use has increased. I don't want my body to go into starvation mode and hold on to everything.
Overall I'm feeling so much better. I've lost 13 pounds and it feels great. I have more energy, my clothes fit better, and my mood has changed. I volunteered to take my nephew on a walk this afternoon. I had to go out and do something after sitting all weekend watching conference. I can't remember ever WANTING to go on a walk. I was also contemplating going to the gym tonight to burn off some more energy, but I thought it best to use that energy wisely and clean my room. And this is just the start. I can't wait to see where I end up! Stay tuned

2 comments:

me said...

So awesome, Erin. I agree - that trainer is super hot. And I know I already said it, but good job on being so consistent at the gym. Every time I think about whether or not to exercise, I think about how you've done it every day for like a month (right?), and I think, "I should do that." Thanks :)

Erin said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one :) I'm sure they wouldn't bring on a homely trainer - if one even exists. This Thursday will be a month!