I've come to the conclusion that I'm turning into a huge chocolate snob. I don't like "regular" chocolate anymore. So in the last few weeks I've had twix, reece's pieces, sixlets, and something else (I know, really good for my new eating habits) and I wasn't impressed with any of them. The knew mindset is "Why am I wasting my calories on something this gross?". I'm a little concerned. I know it's a good thing, but am I really ready to let go of chocolate? It's been my best friend for DECADES!
3 comments:
I get it! When I'm keeping track of calories I'll often look at something that I usually enjoy and think, "Not worth the calories."
Some of my favorite chocolate that's always worth it:
Amano Madagascar
Those cocoa-covered truffles from Costco
Utah truffle bars (mint and orange)
Green and Black's 85%
The utah truffles have like 24 grams of fat in them. That's almost my whole daily allotment. But you're right. They are so super good! I'll have to try those others :) dangit
It's not that you're becoming a snob, your body just hates processed things now. Eat some real chocolate instead of those gross things!
Post a Comment