I just need to say thank you to everyone for your amazing support the last few months. I have been super discouraged and frustrated this week because I need to lose 3 pounds to get to 50 and it's just not budging. Stupid stubborn fat! I keep reminding myself.. along with everyone else.. that I am definitely gaining more muscle so it balances it out. I'm so caught up on the numbers though. I never lost 50 pounds when I had my lapband surgery. I was just about to break the 300 barrier when I started gaining all my weight back. I'm not at the 300 mark, but I am right at the 50 pounds. I'm sure it's a physical as well as mental block that I'm up against.
I really really wanted to break down tonight and feed my emotions. I'm such an emotional eater it's almost ridiculous. I was driving home from the gym and wanted to drown my sorrows in a pint of B&Js. I didn't want to have to go to the store so that was out. I then thought I would drive through Wendys and get a burger, fries, AND frosty, but my purse was in my trunk so that would just be awkward. I came home and made a freaking spinach and mushroom omlette. Special shout out to Emily, Amera, Kayla, and Jen for listening to all of my crazy, emotional rants and providing great support. Here's to tomorrow.

2 comments:
I love you! And I don't think you are crazy. It's hard to break bad habits. I use to e an emotional eater too, but when I had heartbreak I just stopped eating. Don't do that though or you'll have killer breathe. I'll always be here for you!
And we all know that killer breath is no-no! HUGS!!!
Post a Comment