Tuesday
This is considered a perfect pie chart for me! I was so excited with it that I took a picture and sent it to my trainer. My actual calories were low because I skipped breakfast (I'm not a big breakfast in the morning eater).
Wednesday
I may have cheated a little because I didn't include the reeces pieces that I ate.. but it still made me feel good
Thursday
This is if I eat everything that I am planning to eat before my training session today. Matt will be extra happy to see that I actually have consumed calories and then maybe I won't almost pass out during our session.
Now if I can just keep it going through the weekend.
Oh and in case you were wondering.. this isn't the big post that I had alluded to earlier. That's still coming, but it may be on hold for a week, we'll see how I feel tonight.

3 comments:
Great job!
I want a roll from the bakery. And Reese's Pieces.
I really want a roll from the bakery too and reese's pieces are always welcomed!
Oh my goodness! Me three except is want dark chocolate m&m's!
Post a Comment