Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

January 9, 2013

Donating my life

As I've shrunk out of clothes, I've been putting them in garbage bags and storing them in a closet. I had some good memories with those clothes. I kept telling myself that I was going to sell them, that I was going to make some money so I could buy new clothes. Now that I think of it, I was also holding onto the clothes because I wasn't sure I would stay thin and needed a back up just in case. I didn't want to have to buy the clothes all over again. And they were really cute too. Finally I was talking to someone and they just said, "Get rid of them!!" So that's what I did!

Ten garbage bags of clothes donated to the Road Home. I should have waited one more week because the radio stations were all there the week after I donated the clothes and were giving out prizes and the like. I had to make several trips to my car, but what's done is done!




Now to pay off my credit card so I can do some serious shopping when I get to my goal weight!!

No comments: