January 21, 2013
Today's a-ha moment
After not a stellar morning, I met up with my sisters for lunch. We were seated in a booth. Janelle sat on one side and Katelyn on the other side. For about 3 seconds I mentally freaked out, "why did they do this? they know I'm not going to fit with either of them, I need my own side, this is going to be so embarassing!" I sat down, actually cringing inside, knowing that this was going to turn out horribly. But it didn't. Katelyn had room for her coat on her side and my coat was in between us. My stomach wasn't mashed up against the table and I was completely comfortable. I know this has been the case in prior outings, but somehow my brain hasn't realized that this is kind of permanent. I will never have to question whether or not I'm going to actually fit into a seat this way again. Such a relief. Now if I can just wrap my head around that and not freak out. Maybe I need to start going out more often so I can practice being thin in public places. Hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment