Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

May 14, 2012

Inspirations

I've really just been using this blog to track what I'm doing.. for my sake.. purely selfish. So I wanted to get your opinion and maybe some suggestions. Do you want me to just continue what I'm doing, a little update here and there, or would you like me to add things. I was thinking like an exercise tracker or what I'm eating (we can also be friends on myfitnesspal.com) or measurements every now and then. I guess I could also take more pictures... I'm open to suggestions. I would love to do like a Q&A if you guys have any questions on what I'm doing, how I'm doing things, or stuff of that nature. I want to do as much as I can to help others because I know how great I'm feeling right now. I want to share that great feeling! The lines are now open.

3 comments:

Cath said...

Dude, it's your blog! Do with it what makes you happy.

Alana said...

I think you should keep doing what you're doing - a mix of things. I like reading your blog and it's inspiring to me - especially when it's something personal. Keep it up!!

Erin said...

Thanks Ladies! I guess I will do just that :)