Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

May 16, 2012

Things that I like today

I like my high-waisted pencil skirt
More than that, I like that my aunt was kind enough to take it in for me so that I can continue to wear it.
I like moving my car - seat further up, which means I need less room to fit my body behind the steering wheel.
On a similar note, I like sliding my office chair under my desk and being cozy.
I like sitting on my bent right leg in my office chair. If I fit in my chair sitting cross legged I would.
I like the fact that my calves are starting to show
I like my new pointy toe heels. They're baby heels, but the fact that I can walk (strut) in them without dying provides pure bliss.
I like that I'm able to still walk after doing the 5K on Saturday, another 5K on the treadmill Monday, and bootcamp last night. Check back tomorrow after I do the spin class tonight. We might have a different story.
and..
I like you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like all of those things too! Awesome stuff Erin!