Best quote of the night, courtesy of Antone from Biggest loser. "I don't that I'm qualified to deal with Jennifer. I think Jennifer needs like a whole team of doctors. I think we need to call Dr. Phil, Dr. Laura, you know, Dr. Oz and maybe even call Dr. Dre and maybe we can deal with Jennifer at that point. But let me tell you, we're all adults and I'm not about to hold any body's hand and say please come on. Nobody's ignored. You know where the gym is, let's go to work."
I've actually watched every episode so far this season. It's crazy how much weight they lose, but they are spending 8ish hours in the gym every day and have their fridge stocked for them. It still gives me motivation to go to the gym and work my hardest.
Tonight I did the elliptical for a full 30 minutes. I probably didn't push myself as hard as I could have, but the fact that I was able to stay on for that long was nigh unto a miracle. The last time I was on the elliptical I died at 5 minutes. It also helped to have my friend Jen with me. She talked while I worked out. It was fantastic. We then went up and did yoga. I've only done yoga once and it was a pain. The instructor tonight did really simple movements so it was easy for me to follow along. At then end she had us just lay there and stretch. I completely zoned out and came back totally refreshed. Working out with someone is so much better!
Things aren't going great at work. I'm really worried because I feel like everything I'm doing is wrong. I have my annual performance evaluation on Tuesday. I'm glad I have a PT session that night to work out all of my frustrations. I guess if I think so negatively about the evaluation that anything better than what I fear will be a blessing.

1 comment:
working out with someone keeps me motivated! good on ya!
Post a Comment