Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

October 23, 2011

I may be a bit obsessed

Today is the first time I haven't gone to the gym in 13 days. I took a 4 hour nap instead. And ate 2 cookies and 1/3 of a dunford doughnut. I think I put my system into shock

I taught Relief Society today. I learned again that I personally have nothing to do with the way the lesson is given. I just stand there and the Spirit takes over. I prepared for maybe 2 hours, from midnight to 2am this morning which as everyone know is the optimal time to prepare a lesson. As soon as I started the discussion just took off, everyone participated, sharing thoughts, examples, stories. I had 5 or 6 topics to discuss and we really only covered one. It was great! I love those lesson. Maybe next time I should really try to prepare.

I made some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for this morning to bribe everyone to get to church on time. Funny thing is that I was late. And apparently so was everyone else. There were 5 sisters when I came in. I wish that we could get more sisters there. It is such a great group and we have a really good time. Anyway.. the muffins.. I found this low-fat recipe and they're actually quite tasty. It calls for 3 cups of sugar, but I only did 2 and it turned out just fine. I think next time I'll add some applesauce to increase the moistness and maybe help it from not sticking to the paper as much. I used the tall Ikea muffin tin and the recipe ended up making 36. So for me these muffins were great, 100 calories each, 2 grams of fat, 2 grams of protein. Excellent! Oh, and I used pumpkin pie seasoning (and doubled it) and extra dark chocolate chips. You should try them.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/barbs-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins/detail.aspx

I have my performance evaluation at work on Tuesday. It has been in the back of my mind since it was scheduled last Tuesday. I'm kind of really nervous about it. I haven't done my best work, but it's not necessarily my fault.

Oh and ps. going to the gym everyday really increases your laundry. I went to my sister's house yesterday to watch the BYU game and ended up doing 4 loads of laundry. It was crazy! Now I need to put everything away.. boo!

Enough ramblings for now.

3 comments:

Anita Baker said...

you skipped the gym? well good for you and going 13 days straight! i always take one day during the week to not work out.

i hate 1/4th of a pumpkin pie tonight for dessert. heck yeah! pumpkin!

Erin said...

I know, the world is coming to an end. I thought it would be okay, especially when my trainer told me to have a rest day as well. So I took the suggestion and ran with it. I don't think he meant to eat all the sweets in sight, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I love pumpkin pie, I love fall!

The Alma Oliphants said...

You need to take a rest day, so you don't burn out. Good for you!