So I had 3 options for breakfast this morning (we're in the middle of a program at work and have breakfast and lunch catered). This week I've been having granola and yogurt with a side of fruit each day. It's actually quite good and filling. I thought I would branch out and go for the bagel and cream cheese. I was surpised that the yogurt option had more calories and carbs, but less fat and sodium, and equal-ish in the protein/fiber area. I was heading towards the yogurt/granola option (because my main concern right now is lower fat and sodium intake). I actually set up an excel worksheet to figure this all out. I then thought that I should also look at the cereal option. I went for the Special K/soymilk combo which beat out all other options, so guess what I went with? I also concluded that I don't like this soymilk we have at work. I've been using Almond milk at home and like that a whole bunch more. My stomach doesn't like the real milk.
Oh and I saw this on a random blog and it made me laugh..and kind of reminded me of why a started on this new kick

Tonight is weigh-in and measurements. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
you crack me up with that photo!
Post a Comment