Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

January 13, 2012

I wanted a visual, not from the mirror

The actual weight number differs between the gym scale and my home scale, but you can still see the difference
I wanted to get my body fat % too, but Matt reminded me that what we're doing probably isn't the most accurate. We only do a 4 point read. There is the option of doing a 7 or 9 point, but I think I'm content for right now with the 4. He said if I want the best accuracy I could do the bod pod up at the U. I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon.
It was weird and borderline frustrating when my inches went up the 2nd weigh-in, but it was because we were building the muscle mass. Now with the muscle base it makes it easier to burn off the extra fat. Yay for muscles.

1 comment:

me said...

The bod pod at the Y is cheaper.

I love making weight graphs - it's super reassuring to see trends over time because often I don't otherwise see day-to-day changes. Congrats on all the good progress!