Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

January 27, 2012

20%

So I did some math last night (shocker, I know). I have lost 20% of my original body weight. How crazy is that?? 20%?? WOAH!!

I haven't reached my goal weight yet (haha), but there definite changes that I have noticed in this body reformation of the last 5 months. And since I'm right around the corner of hitting another milestone I thought I would share them with you.

Go here for the inspiration to this post.

I love my collarbones and actually being able to feel them.
So they're not quite there, but close!

I love being sore from a good gym workout. Yeah it sucks not being able to lift my arm all the way over my head for a day, but I know that the next day it will be better and I will be stronger for days, months, years to come.

I love being able to do things that I wouldn't have thought possible just 5 months ago i.e. hike with sister, regular push ups (a whole 10!), assisted pull ups and dips, walking into work without getting winded.

I love being able to make better choices in my eating without feeling like I'm missing out.

I love the way my clothes continually hang on me.

I love trying on clothes that I wasn't able to fit in to a month ago and have them actually fit or even loose.

I love the space between my arms and body when I'm standing in front of the mirror.

I love knowing exactly where my hips are. (don't put hips into google image search on your work computer)

I love not losing a finger in my belly button.

I love flexing my muscles and actually seeing the change

I love stepping up to a challenge because if I've done this I can at least try doing that. (Next challenge, TRX training.. I'm laughing just thinking about that)

I LOVE seeing my before picture and knowing without a shadow of doubt that I will never be back there again.

I love all of the support, encouragement, love, and cheerleading from each of you.

2 comments:

Jessica Finlinson said...

You are an amazing womon, Erin. I am so incredibly proud of you and the choices you have made and are making. You are an inspiration.

You DO look FABULOUS!!!

xoxo jessica

Anita Baker said...

exactly what jessica said. and also, i love how you made this post funny. i cannot wait for you to do trx. i loved it!