Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

January 23, 2012

Eight more pounds to go

Eight more pounds to go and I'll be in the 200'S!!! I can't believe I'm sharing with the world my weight. I also can't remember the last time I was in the 200's (my mom and I are thinking sometime during high school, so.. 12ish years ago). I thought I would be there by now, but I had a bit of a freak out a few weeks ago and went on a major sweets binge. It really made me sick. I don't miss the sweets, in fact I prefer the healthier food. I lost 11 lbs the first 2 weeks I was home from being at my parents. For some reason I freaked out thinking I was losing the weight TOO QUICKLY. Who does that? I should have just gone with the flow. Oh well. I then had a carb overload this Sunday so that didn't help either. One day at a time, but I'm getting impatient. I love the results. Everyone is so supportive. I just need to remind myself that it's all worth it in the end. I have the strength to overcome the temptation, it's just whether or not I'm willing to not indulge. Aww. life!

The trainer manager at the gym stopped me today to tell me they're picking up my success story from kinkos tomorrow. I first wrote the success story in December, when I had lost 50 pounds, now I'm at 70. That's crazy!!!!! I'll be updating it soon. I'm excited to have it up, but it also freaks me out that everyone who stops and reads it will know who I am. I'm also worried that Matt's going to get a lot of people signing up with him (because he's that good) and I'll lose my spot. I think I'm cemented in his schedule though, I better be!

Work is going well. We started our education programs today so I'll be busy the next 3 months. That's a good change to what it has been.

I'm in my skinny clothes. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do the rest of the time. I though about just taking in my pants as they get too big. There's also DI/Savers, or I can perfect my shrinking abilities. Any suggestions? Anyone have 20/22 clothes laying around? Better yet, anyone want to donate to the Erin really shouldn't be running around naked fund?

A little insight.. Matt was going over my food journal. He asked when I ate breakfast. I usually don't until I get to work, usually 9-9:30. He told me that I needed to start eating 30-45 minutes after getting up. This will help start your metabolism going and help burn more calories. It would end up giving me an extra 2 hours of calorie burning. So all you non breakfast eaters out there, eat breakfast! I started doing spinach shakes, protein shakes, and greek yogurt in the morning (not all at once, sheesh). I have more energy for sure and helps with the cravings throughout the day. Basically, I'm sold.

Anyone have any questions? I just feel like I'm rambling sometimes. I would love to know who all is keeping tabs. Leave a comment, say hi, text me. Hello?

Next stop, 299! Stay tuned.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Erin!!! I LOVE reading your posts. You are amazing and so inspiring. Keep posting:)
From your long lost Wirthlin friend-Michelle.

Unknown said...

You are so cute Erin! I am so happy for you to be within reach of the 200's!! I have a pair of 20's I can give you. They are too short for my long legs and I never wear them. They are from Old Navy..if you want them they are yours :)

Chantelle said...

I am so happy for you and so glad you are getting the results you want--you are amazing! I have always struggled to be healthy and to stick with consistent exercise. I'll do it for awhile and then stop and then start again...and so on! So I think you are just blowing everyone out of the water; I am just so glad this is going so well for you! Keep up the awesome work! And I would definitely suggest getting your clothes taken in by a tailor or yourself if you are a sewer!

Erin said...

Thanks Michelle! I miss you!

Erin said...

Jullee, I would be more than happy to take those jeans off your hands :) I'm not quite in a 20 yet, but it will be nice to have them. And I have short legs, so that shouldn't be a problem

Erin said...

Thanks Chantelle! It is really hard to be consistent, and that goes with a lot of aspects in life. I've figured out that this is one thing that I have to stick with. Trust me, I've started over a bazillion times. This just happened to be the time where it clicked, at every part.

Anita Baker said...

you went on a sweet binge? how did you? when i stopped eating sweets, they taste weird to me now. all except chocolate that is. so if i try to eat sweets i just want to gag. temptation is so bad! don't give in.

also when you said "who does that" about worrying that you lost too much weight? remember when we both tell each other that we worry about stupid stuff? because we just like to worry? you did it again! ha ha!

Erin said...

I don't know how I did it, but it was like everything in sight was sweet. That Sunday was baaaad. And the sad thing is once you're done indulging it really wasn't worth the extra calories. Just need to remind myself. We LOVE to worry!!!!

Cath said...

You know, I let myself eat whatever I want on the weekend, and this weekend I had so many cookies I was like, "Ugh, I can't wait to get back to the week and eating better." You just feeeel different. But at the same time, it's important to give yourself room to splurge...even to mess up. One bad day won't undo the amazing work you've done the last few months!

Katie said...

I've been checking in on your story. I hope you don't mind. You really are inspiring and way to go for working so hard. It's obvious your hard work is paying off.

Erin said...

Thanks, Cathie. I want you to know that I really do splurge sometimes, honestly, even without feeling guilty. But you're right, getting back to the gym on Monday always feels good! I give myself a week to work off whatever extra I had. I just need to be better at actually tracking what I had so that I'm not just pulling numbers from the air :). Thanks for all your words of encouragement! It means a lot to me!!

Erin said...

Katie!! Feel free to check in at any time. It's definitely hard work, but I'm not complaining. I love the results that I'm getting! Congratulations to you and you're cute little family!

Unknown said...

We'll have to get together soon and I'll bring them to you.

weltybunch said...

Erin! You are so awesome. I loved reading over your blog. You inspire me:) Seriously.

I eat GREAT all week and then destroy it on the weekend...ugh! I lose two pounds, gain them, lose them, gain them, lose them...you are a great writer as well:) It makes me smile just to read your posts.