Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

January 25, 2012

Seriously?

I called my mom this morning during one of my breaks from sleeping (I slept for 16 hours, sheesh). I told her I was sick and at home. I told her my symptoms, that they started yesterday and that I had still gone to the gym. She stopped me there questioning me for going to the gym. I told her that I had a training session that I didn't want to miss. She was worried that I would give whatever I have to Matt. Thanks mom, thanks for caring about me being sick and all..

I stayed in bed all day. I feel super lazy, but I feel a lot better than this morning. Is it just me, or when you stay home from work do you feel like you need to stay home at least 2 days so people don't think you're faking? If you're sick then you're sick, right? Oh well. I think I'll be okay to go to work tomorrow, we'll see what the night brings, and that's if I can sleep at all.

No comments: